PagerDuty allows you to create API credentials for authentication.
- Click Configuration and Services
- Click “New Service” in the upper right
- Fill out the General and Integration Settings
- Fill out your own preferences for Incident Settings and Incident Behavior
- Click “Add Service” at the bottom
- Click on the “Integrations” tab under the Service Details to get the “Integration Key”
- Copy the “Integration Key” into the Rhombus Systems console
If you have any further questions please reach out to our Rhombus Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to talk to a Rhombus Sales Representative please reach out to email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.