This article will cover how to set up the DICE Matrix integration.
- DICE Matrix Console Integration
- Setup the DICE Matrix Integration
- Helpful Links
DICE Matrix Console Integration
MATRIX INTERACTIVE’s video monitoring software, alarm monitoring software, and event management software utilize today’s newest technologies to provide an innovative, interactive, unified platform that offers much more than basic security monitoring.
Rhombus has developed a native integration that's easy to set up and utilize in the Rhombus Console, allowing you to connect to the monitoring center of your choice easily.
Setup the DICE Matrix Integration
Note: You can only set up this integration from your desktop browser.
Activating and Generating Camera Streams
- From the Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Third Party Integrations > Incident Management > The NEW DICE CORPORATION
- Activate by moving the toggle to the right
- Select which cameras you would like to be monitored using the Camera Selection drop down
- Once you've selected all cameras, click the "Create Shared Streams" button on the right
- Now that you've generated your streams, you must provide a link to each stream to your monitoring partner. You can click the "Copy Link" button next to each stream and provide this to your partner of choice.
Note: the copy link button will only copy the code you need to provide to your monitoring partner
Deactivating and Disconnecting Camera Streams
- To deactivate and disconnect your DICE integration you'll navigate back to the DICE Configuration page in Settings > Third Party Integrations
- Simply toggle the integration to the left to disconnect and erase the integration. A module will pop up to confirm you'd like to delete this integration setup. Choose "Disconnect".
Have more questions? Contact Rhombus Support at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 2 or email@example.com.
Interested in learning more? Contact Rhombus Sales at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.