Topics included in this article:
- User Management
- Add a User
- Delete a User
- Add a Partner
- Terminate a Partner
- Reinstate a Partner
- Delete a Partner
- Helpful Links
- Contact Support or Sales
When using the Rhombus console, Rhombus Administrators have the capacity to add/delete users and partners to grant or revoke access to your organization's Rhombus devices. Below you will find instructions on how to perform each of these actions.
Add a User
1. To add a user, navigate to Settings -> Manage Users.
2. Next, click "Add User" in the upper right corner.
3. Once clicked, a pop-up will appear. To complete the form, start by entering in the new user's name and email address. Select the user's role by clicking the drop-down menu and choosing one of the options. Click "Create" in the bottom right when finished.
4. When a new user is created, a Welcome Email will be sent to their email address with instructions on how to create a Rhombus user account.
Note: You can also plug into your existing SSO provider for authentication and setup automatic user provisioning and de-provisioning by setting up SCIM.
Delete a User
1. To delete a user, navigate to Settings -> Manage Users.
2. Make sure the "Employees" field is highlighted in the upper left area. On this page, you will see a table where the row entries correspond to users with access to your company. Find the user you want to delete, and click the "X" at the far right to delete the user.
3. When clicked, a pop-up will appear to confirm your deletion request. Click "Delete User" to finish.
Add a Partner
1. To add a partner, navigate to Settings -> Manage Users.
2. Make sure the "Partners" field is highlighted in the upper left corner. Next, click "Add Certified Partner" in the upper right corner and a pop-up will appear.
3. In the pop-up, enter in the partner's org name, assign them a role, and set an access expiration date (optional). Click "Add Certified Partner" when finished.
Note: If the partner does not have a Rhombus account, you can select "Add Third-Party Partner." When you add a partner this way, clicking on the the partner's name will bring up a shareable access link you can send to them.
Terminate a Partner
Terminating a partner will revoke that partner's access to your Rhombus console but retain their information in the system in case you would like to reinstate their access at a later date.
1. To terminate a partner, navigate to Settings -> Manage Users.
2. Make sure the "Partners" field is highlighted in the upper left corner. Next, click "Terminate" next to the name of the partner you'd like to terminate.
Reinstate a Partner
1. If previously terminated, a partner can be reinstated by navigating to Settings -> Manage Users and clicking "Reinstate" on the right side next to their name (circled in red).
Delete a Partner
1. To completely remove a partner from your account, click the "X" at the right end of the row from the above picture. A popup (below) will appear, and you will be prompted to confirm the partner deletion. Beware this is a permanent action.
Contact Support or Sales
Have more questions? Contact Rhombus Support at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 2 or email@example.com.
Interested in learning more? Contact Rhombus Sales at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.