This article will discuss exporting specific AI features information, logs, and reports.
What can be exported for the Rhombus console?
Below is a list of information that can be exported from the Rhombus console in a '.csv' format. You can export reports from the Dashboard, Devices, Investigations, and Logs & Reports tab within the Rhombus console. The list below will display what information can be exported.
- Dashboard: People Counting (Estimated Total Visitors, Estimated Unique Visitors, Motion Events), Vehicle Counting, Alert Trends, and Bandwidth (Download, Upload)
- Devices: Environmental Sensor (Temperature, Probe Temperature, Humidity, IAQ, Vape/Smoke, Ethanol, CO2, TVOC, PM 2.5), Door Sensor, Motion Sensor
- Investigations: Faces, License Plates
- Logs & Reports: Audit Logs, Diagnostic Logs, Device Inventory, Camera up/downtime, Bandwidth (Upload & Download)
How to export reports
Below we will go over where to find the export option for the four sections (Dashboard, Investigations Tab, Devices, and Logs & Reports). All reports will be exported in '.csv.' The export option will always be in the upper right corner of the information. Examples below.
Example 1: Logs & Reports - Diagnostic Logs
Example 2: Devices - Environmental Sensors - Temperature
Please look for the export symbol below:
- How to Use the Investigations Tab
- Device Settings
- Audit & Diagnostics Logs
- How to Customize your Dashboard
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with our Rhombus Support at email@example.com. If you want to talk to a Rhombus Sales Representative, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.