- Accessing Charts
- Vehicle Counting
- People Counting
- Alert Trends
- Helpful Links
- Contact Support or Sales
- Click the Rhombus Home button in the top left-hand corner to navigate back to the main dashboard page.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page. Here, you will find the "Reports" section where you can view Bandwidth reports, People Counting, Vehicle Counting, and Alert Trends.
- From here you can select/deselect each camera's data to display by clicking the boxes on the bottom row.
To enable Vehicle and People Counting for a device, those features need to be enabled through the enterprise license.
- Navigate to the Devices tab and select the camera you wish to enable the feature for.
- Scroll to the bottom of the device page to the "Camera Details and Settings" section and select "Manage Features".
- Toggle on the "Vehicle Counting" and/or the "People Counting" feature.
With Vehicle Counting enabled you can get a graph trend for these movement events and compare it against other cameras, or look at one camera by unselecting any unneeded cameras at the bottom.
- You can adjust the desired time frame for viewing by using the hourly dropdown and calendar dropdown menus.
- By clicking the download icon next to the time frame selection dropdown menus, you can download the data points into a .csv file. The "Vehicle Count" column will be blank if there were no instances at the time. You will get the following information:
People Counting is a report feature that can be used to capture how many people are in a location at a given time period. To enable the "People Counting" feature, a device must have an enterprise license assigned. Once assigned, you will need to ensure "People Counting" is toggled "On" and "Facial Recognition" is toggled "On" to use the "Unique Visitors" metric.
Estimated Unique Visitors
Unique Visitor Counting relies on facial recognition to be enabled in order to count the number of unique visitors a location might have in a given period of time.
The time period is configurable over 15 minutes, Hour, Day, or Month, and for whichever time period you choose the unique counts are shown over that time period.
Estimated Total Visitors
Estimated Total Visitors gives a count estimate for the number of people seen, regardless of facial recognition detection. For situations where there is a lot of foot traffic (i.e. front of a retail store, kiosk, or trade show), and identifying faces is difficult either due to camera positioning or the number of people, this metric can be useful.
Please note that this counting method uses human movement, not unique face capture, so the same person will be counted as multiple instances if they continue to walk back and forth in front of the camera.
When the camera captures any sort of motion, they will be logged as Motion Events. These types of events are useful in situations where you want to track motion in areas where you do/don't expect it (i.e. Human Movement, Unidentified Face).
The Alert Trends graph shows you the number of instances that various alert types are generated. You can set a specified timeframe to view these alerts by using the dropdown menus in the top right corner. You can also download the data as a .csv file by clicking the download button next to the timeframe menus.
- Accessing the Web Console
- Export Information from the Rhombus Console
- Managing Facial Recognition
Have more questions? Contact Rhombus Support at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 2 or email@example.com.
Interested in learning more? Contact Rhombus Sales at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.