1. In the web console, navigate to Settings -> Third-Party Integrations -> Halo Smart Sensor. From there, Choose appropriate options under "Rhombus Console Options" and click "Save". This should generate a URL. Copy that URL; it will be used later during the setup.
2. Next, navigate to your Halo Smart Sensor console and select the "Notifications" tab.
3. Scroll down to External Messaging. For the "Protocol" field, select HTTP. Then, paste the URL from step 1 into the "Set String" input box, and check the "On" button.
4. Then, navigate to the "Actions" tab in the Halo console and check the "Messaging Set" box for any events you want to record.
5. Next, navigate to the "About" tab in the Halo web console and copy the MAC address value.
6. Navigate back to the Rhombus web console to Settings -> Third-Party Integrations -> Halo Smart Sensor. Paste the MAC Address into the bottom section and choose which cameras you want this sensor associated with. The cameras you choose will save a recording of any configured events.
To configure additional sensors, click the "Add another sensor" button and paste any additional sensor MAC addresses into the corresponding fields.