Topics in the article describe the Stats for Nerds feature located in the camera player.
To get to the Stats for Nerds features, go to any camera and hover over the video player. Click on the Layers icon and select the 'Stats for Nerds' checkbox. Please note that to see the view below the camera needs to be in 'Live Realtime' mode. A different view will display if in the 'Live Buffered' mode.
This will give you a list of the following:
- Live: viewing live or past footage
- LAN: LAN or WAN
- Host: server address
- Codec: H.264 video compression standard
- Viewport: browser window size
- Resolution: image pixel dimensions
- Buffer Length: Duration of buffer is set to buffer
- Dropped Frames: Footage that was not successfully uploaded
- FPS: Frames Per Second
- WS Messages: web socket messages
- Decode Avg: milliseconds to decode each frame from H264
- Delay: streaming latency milliseconds
And will look like this:
Have more questions? Contact Rhombus Support at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 2 or email@example.com.
Interested in learning more? Contact Rhombus Sales at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.