- Methods to Unregister/Delete a Camera
- Helpful links
- Contact info for support and sales
Methods to Unregister/Delete a Camera
The unregistration process serves to delete a camera from the organization. A camera can be unregistered two different ways. The device can be unregistered on the Rhombus Web Console, or through the Mobile App. Please select the method that applies:
Unregister Camera through Console
- In the Rhombus Console, navigate to the Devices Tab on the left hand side and then select the name of the camera you wish to un-register.
- Scroll to the "Camera Details & Settings" section and select the "Unregister camera" Link
Unregister Camera through Mobile App
1. To unregister a camera from the mobile app, go to the camera settings & details, and select "Unregister Camera". You will be prompted to type "DELETE" to confirm the process.
Camera Reset (Final Step)
Once the camera is unregistered, it will typically take 1-3 minutes for your camera to fully reset itself back to factory settings including deleting all of the previously stored video footage. You’ll know when the camera has finished resetting itself when the LEDs are flashing blue. See more on LED states here.
IMPORTANT - if your camera has not fully reset itself before you unplug it, you might have difficulty re-registering the camera the next time you plug it in. If this is the case, you should plug the camera into ethernet first and wait until the LEDs indicate that it is ready to be re-registered.
Contact Support or Sales
Have more questions? Contact Rhombus Support at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 2 or email@example.com.
Interested in learning more? Contact Rhombus Sales at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.