At any time, you can manually adjust the focus of an individual camera by zooming in or panning the view. Keep in mind that these settings are permanent until changed again. To do this, follow the few quick steps below from any web browser.
- Navigate to the particular camera
- Scroll below the player and select "Edit" on the Zoom line option
- On the next screen, you can adjust the region of the image that you want to focus in on by moving the square and either expanding or contracting it. Keep in mind the smaller you make the area, the more zoomed in the video will be.
- Once you have it narrowed down to the region you want, simply select "Save"
- Within 10-20 seconds your player should automatically refresh with the updated focus
- At any time, you can go back to the default settings by opening up this dialog and choosing "Revert to Full View"
- If you zoom too much you'll notice the box turns orange which means you are no longer zooming and just making the image bigger.
If you want to temporarily zoom into a part of the video from the browser, select the zoom in or out icons in the top right of the player.