At any time, you can manually adjust the focus of an individual camera by zooming in or panning the view. Keep in mind that these settings are permanent until changed again. To do this, follow the few quick steps below from any web browser.
- Navigate to the particular camera
- Click on the camera icon in the upper right-hand side of the player.
- On the popup screen, you can adjust the region of the image that you want to focus in on by moving the square and either expanding or contracting it. Keep in mind the smaller you make the area, the more zoomed in the video will be.
- Once you have it narrowed down to the region you want, simply select "Save"
- Within 10-20 seconds your player should automatically refresh with the updated focus
- At any time, you can go back to the default settings by opening up this dialog and choosing "Revert to Full View"
- If you zoom too much you'll notice the box turns orange which means you are no longer zooming and just making the image bigger.
If you want to temporarily zoom into a part of the video from the browser, select the zoom in or out icons in the top right of the player.
If you have any further questions please reach out to our Rhombus Support at email@example.com. If you would like to talk to a Rhombus Sales Representative please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.