Topics included in this article:
We believe Rhombus Systems offers the absolute best cloud-based video security experience. Don’t take our word for it - try it out for yourself and see why IT Leaders trust Rhombus!
Here’s what’s included with a free trial:
- Rhombus security camera (any camera you need)
- Full cloud software license (computer and mobile) for unlimited users
- On-camera and cloud storage
- Free setup and U.S. based technical support
- Guided onboarding and training for your team
- Free shipping both ways
Fill out this form and a member of our team will reach out to learn about your organization and particular use case. Our team will review the information and determine if you qualify for a free trial. If you qualify, we’ll ship the trial camera out the same day.
Once you receive the camera, we will schedule a quick onboarding call to get you up to speed and answer any questions you may have.
Our standard trial period is 14 days. If you would like more time, please let us know and we’ll do our best to work with you. Once the trial is over, you have the option to purchase the trial camera and move forward with implementing Rhombus, or ship it back with a prepaid return label. Pricing for the cameras can be found at https://www.rhombus.com/pricing/, though final pricing can be adjusted based on order volume.
If you wish to cancel your trial, let us know and send the camera back within 14 days or within the specified time approved by your Rhombus representative. Once we receive the returned camera, all data will be wiped clean. If the camera is damaged or destroyed during the trial period, you will be billed the total cost of the hardware at full MSRP pricing.
The free trial is available to new customers only or organizations that have not purchased any Rhombus product. General requirements for the free trial are:
- Business owner, IT employee, or other persons in charge of security purchases of a registered company/organization at the sole discretion of Rhombus Systems.
- Camera(s) must be installed and used at the registered company/organization.
- If you choose to not purchase Rhombus, you agree to return the cameras at the end of your trial with the provided return label.
- Getting Started With Rhombus
- Wiring New Rhombus Cameras
- Camera Bandwidth
Contact Support or Sales
Have more questions? Contact Rhombus Support at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning more? Contact Rhombus Sales at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 1 or email@example.com.