In this article we will discuss how to register the D1:
Before you can register a Rhombus sensor you will need a Rhombus device that supports the Rhombus Sensor Network. You can confirm by visiting the device specs web page on the Rhombus Systems corporate site and looking for the below:
1. Touch the magnetic contact portion of the sensor to the door sensor to activate it for registration.
Note: You should see a green light pulsing which means it is ready to register (as seen below). The sensor will stay in registration mode for 2 minutes before going to sleep.
2. Once the green dot is pulsing, open the mobile app and navigate to "Register Devices" on the device page
3. Select the D1(s) you want to register and that is it.
Note: You can confirm the correct device via serial number displayed on the app matches the one on the back of the D1.
You can unregister sensors from the phone app. You will need to be connected to the same network as the sensor you want to un-register.
Here are the steps:
1. Home page by clicking on 'Devices'
2. Scroll to the bottom and click 'Utilities'
3. Click on 'Unregister Sensors'
4. Select the sensors you want unregister and continue the process
Other Useful Articles
If you have any further questions please reach out to our Rhombus Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to talk to a Rhombus Sales Representative please reach out to email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.