Setting up Okta with Rhombus is fast and easy. Just follow the quick steps below.
1) Create a new SAML2.0 web application
2) Enter the Application name and click next
3) Add the Single Sign-On url as https://console.rhombussystems.com/saml/SSO and the Audience URI (SP Entity ID) as com:rhombussystems:saml:sp
Please select the other fields as show in the image below.
4) Add the application as an internal app and click next
5) Click on the “Identity Provider MetaData” to download the meta data file. Copy the contents and paste them into the Rhombus Console within Settings -> Single Sign-On. Then click Save in the Rhombus SAML settings.
6) Assign People or Groups to the Rhombus Systems application in Okta