In this article we will discuss how to register the M1:
Before you can register a Rhombus sensor you will need a Rhombus device that supports the Rhombus Sensor Network. You can confirm by visiting the device specs web page on the Rhombus Systems corporate site and looking for the below:
1. Pull the battery tab from the sensor
Note: It will automatically put the sensor in registration mode so this is not necessary if you immediately register it after pulling the tab.
2. Insert the included tool or a paper clip to activate it for registration.
Note: You should see a green light pulsing which means it is ready to register (as seen below). The sensor will stay in registration mode for 2 minutes before going to sleep.
3. Once the green dot is pulsing, open the mobile app and navigate to "Register Devices" on the device page
3. Select the M1(s) you want to register and that is it.
Note: You can confirm the correct device via serial number displayed on the app matches the one on the back of the M1.
You can unregister sensors from the phone app. You will need to be connected to the same network as the sensor you want to un-register.
Here are the steps:
1. Home page by clicking on 'Devices'
2. Scroll to the bottom and click 'Utilities'
3. Click on 'Unregister Sensors'
4. Select the sensors you want unregister and continue the process