In this article we will discuss how to register the E2:
Before you can register a Rhombus sensor you will need a Rhombus device that supports the Rhombus Sensor Network. You can confirm by visiting the device specs web page on the Rhombus Systems corporate site and looking for the below:
1. Plug the E2 in using the included micro USB power cable. The power input location is located at the bottom of the E2.
2. Once you see the blinking blue LED light on the top of the E2, open the mobile app and navigate to "Register Devices" on the device page
3. Select the E2(s) you want to register and that is it.
Note: You can confirm the correct device via serial number displayed on the app matches the one on the back of the device.
You can unregister sensors from the phone app. You will need to be connected to the same network as the sensor you want to un-register.
Here are the steps:
1. Home page by clicking on 'Devices'
2. Scroll to the bottom and click 'Utilities'
3. Click on 'Unregister Sensors'
4. Select the sensors you want unregister and continue the process