Rhombus offers users the option to save your clips in external folders instead of the Rhombus cloud. Through Google Workspace, you can create a Google Drive to store Saved Clips.
In order for this to work, you will to make sure a few things are configured in your Google Workspace account.
In Google Admin
1. Log in to your account at at https://admin.google.com/
2. Click on Security
3. And scroll down to 'API controls' and click on the block:
4. Once in, click on 'Manage Third-Party App Access' in the 'App access control' to configure the Rhombus app.
5. You'll want to click on 'Configure new app' and select 'OAuth App Name or Client ID'.
6. Enter the Rhombus ID '100793712432851243382' and click 'Search'. Rhombus should appear in the list. Click on the entry and click 'Select'. Ensure the Rhombus app has 'Trusted' Access' and that's it for this part.
7. Go back to 'API Controls' by selecting it in the breadcrumbs in the upper left.
8. Scroll down a select 'Manage Domain Wide Delegation'
9. Click on 'Add new' and fill out the form using the ID and the OAuth scopes : 'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive'. Click on 'Authorize when you are done.
In the Rhombus Console
1. Go to the Setting page by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right, and select 'Third Party Integrations'.
2. Scroll down to 'Storage Management' to find the 'Google Workspace' logo. Click 'Edit.
3. Toggle the 'Integration Enabled' to the enabled position.
4. Enter in the unique Folder ID from your Google Drive. This is easily found by looking at the url of the Google Drive folder. For example: 'https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fR8wZ6e301iVN3Qua47UPXAjdn8W039I' the Folder ID is '1fR8wZ6e301iVN3Qua47UPXAjdn8W039I'.
5. Enter the user email address of a user that has permission access to the Google Drive. This is done at the Google Drive permission level. See below on how to add users.
And your are done!
To verify that your integration works, save a clip in the Rhombus Console and the clip should appear as an .mp4 file in your Google Drive.