Below is a guide on how to replace the batteries for D1, E1 and M1.
How to replace battery for D1 & E1
You will need two CR2032 batteries, which is one of the most common type of coin cell and available anywhere.
- Pry the housing open, which can be a little stiff (we erred on the “durable” side of the assembly fit!).
- Remove and replace both batteries with the + side facing down in the pockets of the rear housing.
- Snap the top back on, making sure all snaps are engaged so the gap is even all the way around.
- That’s it!
How to replace battery M1
You will need one CR123 battery to replace the power source for the M1.
1. Place a flat head tool into the slit on the bottom of the M1 sensor.
2. Use the flat head to pry open the M1 sensor in downward motion to open the back of the sensor.
3. Replace the battery and then slide the backing into place.
4. Thats it!
If you have any further questions please reach out to our Rhombus Support at email@example.com. If you would like to talk to a Rhombus Sales Representative please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.