Sometimes you want to know exactly how the Rhombus cameras are seeing the world and what they identify as a person, vehicle, unusual motion, or more. Screenshots of examples are below.
Bounding boxes are not always shown and they are never shown on real-time video streams, only historical footage. Below are the times when you'll be able to see bounding boxes:
- If you have an Enterprise License applied to the camera.
- If you have setup Alert Notifications, they will show up only for the hours you have configured to receive alerts.
- Bounding boxes can take up to 5 minutes to show up on historical video. Bounding boxes are never shown on real-time video.
- Bounding boxes are never shown on mobile devices, just web browsers.
- Bounding boxes are not shown in alerts, saved clips, or shared streams.
If want to toggle the bounding boxes off at any time, you can do that by clicking on the "layers" icon on the video player.