The cameras are pre-configured to obtain their local network configuration (IP, subnet, gateway, etc.) via DHCP. The cameras cannot be assigned a static IP. We recommend configuring a dedicated DHCP pool that is assigned to the dedicated VLAN the cameras are attached to.
Articles in this section
- What are the specs of Rhombus cameras?
- How long is the camera warranty?
- How do I add a user and manage them?
- Does the camera still record if the internet goes down?
- What are the bandwidth requirements?
- What is the video delay when streaming?
- What WiFi network and authentication protocols are supported?
- What are the different types of people counting?
- How do you cut and save a piece of video footage?
- How do you create a time lapse video?