Weekly Email Summaries are meant to give you a quick look into your account each week and point out any possible issues.
The top row of the email is meant to show a quick summary of your account. If there are any potential issues you need to address, that will be shown as the first row. In the email below, it says there is 1 camera with an issue that needs to be addressed. The next row shows the following:
- Total Cameras - this is meant to show the total cameras you have in your account. Any cameras that are in your account, but not connected for any reason will also be highlighted.
- Video Footage Stored - This is the total hours of video footage you have stored in your account.
- Alerts - This is the total number of alerts that were generated in the last week. You can adjust how alerts are sent at any time by updating your policies.
- Clips Saved - This is the number of clips that were saved in the past week. Please note that this number is not the total number of clips saved in your account, but just the number saved in the last week.
Below the account summary, there are separate sections that might appear for different types of issues. Some of these sections include:
- Weak Wi-Fi - These cameras have been identified to have weak Wi-Fi strength which might affect their connectivity to Rhombus
- Significant drop in uptime - These are cameras that no longer appear to be online. They could have either been disconnected from the internet or have been unplugged.
- Outdated firmware - These cameras appear not to have the latest firmware. You can either wait for them to update themselves or update it manually.
By default, only the Super Admin Group will receive these weekly emails. To include other roles, simply go to Settings -> Roles and update the permission for that role to receive this weekly email.
As an individual user, you can specify whether you want to receive this email (assuming you have permission to receive it from above) by going to User Settings and toggling the "Receive weekly email summary".