To use Rhombus on an Apple TV, follow the below steps.
- Download the Apple TV app on your Apple TV.
- Search for "Rhombus Systems" in the App Store.
- Note that some early versions of Apple TV do not support apps.
- When you launch the Apple TV app, a code will be shown.
- Go to your web console Apple TV page and click the "Activate TV App" button.
- Enter a display name for the Apple TV. This name will show in the list of Apple TV's.
- Enter the code from the Apple TV in the popup window.
- Select a role for the Apple TV. This will control which cameras and video walls are visible from the Apple TV app.
Once registered, you'll see a table of all of the Apple TV tokens, names and other information, along with the assigned role. You can then launch the Apple TV app, and a list of video walls corresponding to the assigned role with be available for display. See screenshots below.
Launch the Rhombus app on your Apple TV and a screen like the one below will be shown.
Navigate to the web console Apple TV page and you'll see a button to "Activate TV App". If you do not see the "Apple TV" tab in the Settings menu, you may need to add the "Api Administration" to your assigned role.
Enter the display name, verification code into the fields, and assign a role. Clicking "Submit" will complete the activation.