Pre-Requisite: Azure Active Directory Subscription
Below are the steps necessary to setup single sign-on with Office 365/Microsoft Azure AD.
1) Access the Azure Active Directory Portal (https://aad.portal.azure.com/)
2) + New Application -> Non Gallery Application
3) Name the Application Rhombus Systems and assign Users or Groups that are allowed to access Rhombus
4) Fill in the Single Sign-On details as show below
5) Download the MetaData XML
6) Copy the MetaData XML and paste it in the Rhombus Single Sign-On Settings Console
(accessible by going to Settings -> Single Sign-On)
7) Edit The Metadata XML by adding the NameIDFormat Attribute as show below (This needs to be done as Office 365 XML generator has a bug)
Add the following line in the XML within the IDPSSODescriptor as shown below
8) Click Save
9) Everything should now be all set!