Resetting WiFi Settings
Resetting WiFi can be done in a few different ways.
- You can unregister a camera, and then to go through the registration setup again. Provide the updated WiFi credentials on the Internet connection page.
- You can use your mobile app to update WiFi credentials under "Utilities".
- From the Android or iOS Rhombus App, choose "Utilities" from the home screen.
- Go through the brief wizard and depending on the type of camera you have you can either update the WiFi credentials through the mobile app or with a QR code.
- If the camera hasn't joined the new network after a minute, it is best to unplug it. On the subsequent startup it should join the new network.
For R1 cameras, you will know that the camera has accepted the new Wi-Fi credentials when it flashes red lights.
Have more questions? Contact Rhombus Support at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 2 or email@example.com.
Interested in learning more? Contact Rhombus Sales at +1 (877) 746-6797 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.