If your company uses Slack, perhaps you prefer to receive your notifications over Slack instead of by email or push notifications.
Setting up a Slack channel is simple and takes just a few quick steps to setup.
- Go into your Slack app and from the top left under your name choose "Manage apps" and then "Custom Integrations"
- Now "Click Incoming WebHooks"
- Choose the "Add Configuration"
- Choose channel you want alerts posted to and click Add Incoming WebHooks Integration
- Copy the Webhook URL that is given
- Go to the Slack Settings page in the Rhombus console https://console.rhombussystems.com/settings/integrations/slackSettings/
- Enable Slack Notifications
- Copy values from step 4 and 5 into corresponding boxes.
- Click "Save" and that's it!
If you have any further questions please reach out to our Rhombus Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to talk to a Rhombus Sales Representative please reach out to email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.