Rhombus supports any SAML single sign-on identity providers. There are a few steps to get this up and running and below we walk through how to configure Google SSO.
Instructions for setting up Okta SSO.
- Log into admin.google.com
- Choose "Apps"
- Choose "SAML Apps"
- Click the Add icon in the lower right to add a new SAML app
- Select "Setup My Own Custom App"
- Under Option 2, select "Download" for IDP metadata. Keep this file for later.
- Fill in the Application Name and Description
- Login to your Rhombus account and go to Settings -> Single Sign-On and view your SSO settings
- Take the settings from Rhombus and fill in the next Google step. Please ensure to check "Signed Response" and select "Email" for the Name ID Format.
- Paste the XML from Step 6 in the "IDP MetaData XML" field on the Rhombus SSO settings and click Save
- You should now be all set to use SSO. Any existing users will now use your identity provider. Please note that if for some reason you had some users that are not in your identity provider, they will no longer be able to login.