Topics in this article include:
- Cut & save a video clip
- Share a video clip
Cut & save a video clip
To save a particular segment of video, follow these simple steps.
- From the website, navigate to the particular camera
- Enter in the desired day
- You can use the zoom in and out icons on the lower right to get the exact time period you want
- Select the dashed box icon in the bottom right of the video to specify what time period to cut
- Now use your mouse cursor to grab the dotted lines and move them to the desired positions
- Note: You can currently only save up to 1 hour of video
- Once you have selected the duration you want, simply click "Save Clip"
- The clip will now be in "Saved Video" section of the the Console
Share a video clip
To share a video clip, go to Saved Video in the navigation pane. There, each entry will correspond to a saved clip that you can choose to share, download, or delete. To Share, simply click the Share button.
This will bring up a popup, and fill out the fields when prompted. Enter an optional title and passowrd.
Click Share to create a url that can then be copied or shared.
To Send a a clip, you can send it to either any email, or through an SMS text.